"Frank & Co" Jerk Chicken Recipe
Jerk Chicken Recipe
500g Boneless (Skinless) Chicken Thigh
1-2 Tbsp. “Frank & Co” Jerk Seasonin’
1 Sliced Onion
1 Tbsp. Dark Soy Sauce (optional)
½ tsp ground Black Pepper
1. Place the chicken in a bowl with the other ingredients and rub in well, all the chicken pieces should be thoroughly coated.
2. Transfer the chicken and seasoning into a freezer bag, seal and refrigerate at least 3 hours or better still overnight.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180c (Gas 4).
4. Place the chicken and onions into a roasting tin, make sure the chicken is on top of the onions.
5. Roast in the oven for 90 minutes check after an hour and turn if necessary.
6. When the chicken is cooked it should have a red brown hue. Serve with rice and peas and a good splash of “Frank & Co” Jerk Sauce.