Jerk Chicken Recipe
500g Boneless (Skinless) Chicken Thigh
1-2 Tbsp. “Frank & Co” Jerk Seasonin’
1 Sliced Onion
1 Tbsp. Dark Soy Sauce (optional)
½ tsp ground Black Pepper
1. Place the chicken in a bowl with the other ingredients and rub in well, all the chicken pieces should be thoroughly coated.
2. Transfer the chicken and seasoning into a freezer bag, seal and refrigerate at least 3 hours or better still overnight.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180c (Gas 4).
4. Place the chicken and onions into a roasting tin, make sure the chicken is on top of the onions.
5. Roast in the oven for 90 minutes check after an hour and turn if necessary.
6. When the chicken is cooked it should have a red brown hue. Serve with rice and peas and a good splash of “Frank & Co” Jerk Sauce.
After slaving over a hot stove for a number of hours yesterday, I have completed a new batch of "Fiendishly Fiery Chilli Sauce"http://www.darnspice.com/brands/Darn-Spice-Company...Fill your boots.
Unfortunately, due to the great British summer weather (remnants of hurricane Bertha!) we won't be at the Sue Ryder Summer Fete today. A fully laden van, muddy field and driving rain are not a great combination!Apologies to any of you expecting to see me there and wanting to stock up on your favourite sauces; if [...]
Darn Spice will be at the Dunstable Downs Kite Festival for the first time this year. You can add some hot Tomato and Scotch Bonnet sauce to your burger and chips during your break from flying kites.2014 Dunstable Downs Kite Festival
The good folks at the National Trust are holding the first Dunstable Downs Chilli Festival on 14th June 2014 at the Dunstable Downs National Trust Chilterns Gateway Dunstable Beds LU6 2GY.I will be there with a my usual great range of tasty treats.
Looks like good weather so we will be at Bedford Market on Saturday 31st May on Harpur Square near the Library.Click here to see our list of forthcoming events
We have a selection of goodies which are perfect for the father that has most things.